You will want to try this amazingly delicious Hot Corned Beef Dip. Serve this easy to prepare appetizer at your next social gathering. It is the ultimate summer party food!
Hot Corned Beef Dip
We love serving Hot Corned Beef Dip with warm sweet potato crackers at all of our get togethers. This is a simple recipe made with Buddig Corned Beef that can easily be made in the slow cooker. Another great way to enjoy this dip is to serve it in a bread bowl. Hollow out the inside of a large piece of bread, like this Crock Pot Guinness Beef Stew Recipe, then add the dip inside, and use your bread to dip into the warm cheesy goodness. This will soon become one of your favorite dips!
Looking for more dip recipes?
- You haven’t lived until you’ve tried this highly addictive Delightfully Cheesy Layered Pizza Dip. A spicy surprise in every bite sets this pizza dip recipe above the rest.
- You need to serve this high protein Crock Pot Vegetarian Bean and Cheese Dip at your next party.
- Simple Lower Sodium Refrigerator Spinach Dip is easy to make, ready in minutes, and sure to satisfy any crowd.
- Learn how to make the best Loaded Baked Potato Chip Dip with this recipe and video tutorial.
- Serve this simple and delicious Four Cheese Chipotle Dipping Sauce; perfect for dipping pizza or chips.
We hope you love this simple recipe for Hot Corned Beef Dip as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for last-minute get-togethers. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!