The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
If you’re tired of the same old party foods and appetizers, you’re going to love serving up this healthy alternative from Chelsea at This Grand Adventure. Packed with vegetables and shrimp, there is never a bad time for spring rolls and they are absolutely fantastic to serve at parties or family gatherings. These spring rolls are fun, interactive, light, and filling. You’re going to love them!
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium carrot, cut matchstick style
- 1 cucumber, cut matchstick style
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 2-3 green onions, cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves
- ½ lbs. medium shrimp
- 1-package rice noodles
- 10, 8-inch spring roll wrappers
- These spring rolls are easy to prepare and perfect for parties. To get full recipe instructions, visit the original recipe on This Grand Adventure. Enjoy!
This healthy appetizer is sure to become one of your favorites and we’re sure your party guests will request them again and again. If you love this delicious appetizer, be sure to find more like it in our Appetizers section. For daily recipe ideas, like us on Facebook and follow along on Twitter. You’ll want to visit our Pinterest boards as well if you’d like to get truly inspired before your next get together. Enjoy!