Fun and Colorful Halloween Desserts
Halloween brings out our Social Fabric Community members’ creativity with desserts! Eye popping, goulishly colorful delights to entice grownups and little ones alike. We hope you will get your spook on with these easy Halloween dessert recipe ideas.
- Halloween Eerie Eyeball Pretzel Rods from Jessica at Young At Heart Mommy are colorful, fun, and spooky rolled into one! Her inspiration came from Better Homes & Gardens’ Halloween Tricks & Treats Edition for 2014. These are easy to make and can be individually wrapped to bring to your Halloween party!
- These Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats were a huge hit at Danielle’s Halloween party with her play group. Festive Rice Crispy Treats are a favorite at her house so she makes them each holiday, and Halloween is no exception. You will love the colorful appearance these bring to the table.
- Halloween Bloody Shirley Temples are sure to be a hit at the beverage table! This Halloween, Holly from Our Holly Days is creating a fun drink for the kids. These Bloody Shirley Temples have a spooky twist by keeping the grenadine inside a “blood-filled” syringe. How creative!
- This Nuts-Free Halloween Snack from Adanna at Rattles and Heels is perfect for those in your life with nut allergies. This recipe is super simple using Breyer’s Blast Golden Oreos Ice Cream and candy corn. Be sure to double check your candy corn ingredients for no trace of nuts!
- These Halloween Ghost Pudding Cups from Chrystal at Sea of Savings are really adorable. Make these cups using just a few simple ingredients. Easy to make and perfect for kids and grownups to enjoy. Create fun, spooky eyes with chocolate chips, M&M’s, or black gel icing. Your little ones will squeal with delight!
If you love these Halloween party food recipes, be sure to check out more in our Holiday section. Happy Halloween!