These Guacamole Veggie Burger Sliders are a cheap healthy meal everyone will love. The perfect 4-ingredient, 15-minute meal for a quick weeknight dinner or entertaining friends.
Introducing the perfect slicer recipe!
Everyone will love these Guacamole Veggie Burger Sliders at your next gathering with friends. The best part is, this is a 4-ingredient recipe that only takes 15 minutes to make. A cheap healthy meal made with MorningStar® Farms Veggie Burgers, guacamole, pico, all served on a slider bun. Perfect for summer entertaining, set out an outdoor burger bar with all of the fixings and let your guests help themselves.
- 1 pack MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burgers
- 8 slider buns
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
- Grill MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burgers according to package instructions.
- Cut burgers into thirds, add each to a bun.
- Top burgers with guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Finish off with bun top. Serve and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: Set out additional toppings like jalapeños, salsa, cheese, and sour cream so your guests will have even more toppings to choose from!
Love this recipe? Try these!
- These Pizza Veggie Burgers combine all the flavors of everyone’s favorite Italian food in a burger for one fantastic mashup meal. As an added bonus, they’re gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!
- Lentil Burger Wraps are a simple weeknight meal that’s ready in about 30 minutes. A vegetarian burger with hummus and watercress is wrapped in a flour tortilla. This healthier classic is filling, delicious, and economical!
- Looking for a healthier alternative to traditional burgers and fries? These 5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Burgers with a side of Herb Carrot Fries is exactly the meal you’re looking for!
We hope you enjoy these Veggie Burger Sliders from Life a Little Brighter, as much as we do. If you love this recipe and you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, visit the MorningStar® Farms site. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with MorningStar® Farms. #MakeRoomOnYourGrill