Serve up a unique and amazing entrée when you make these Grilled Lemonade BBQ Chicken Legs this summer. This zesty flavor burst of a dish is one of a kind! #BestSummerBBQ
Grilled Lemonade BBQ Chicken Legs
At this time of year, we’re all firing up the grill and trying to come up with unique recipes to try. These Grilled Lemonade BBQ Chicken Legs are currently ranking high on our list of favorites. Zesty, and bursting with flavor, you can’t go wrong with this recipe! Two summertime favorite flavors, lemonade and BBQ Sauce, are combined to make a sweet and tangy marinade that takes the taste of grilled chicken to a new level. Your summer won’t be complete until you try this recipe!
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ cup of Simply Lemonade®
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, very finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 package of KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub
- 1½ pounds of bone in chicken legs
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to season
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Recipes Just 4 U for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you love these Grilled Lemonade BBQ Chicken Legs as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling Section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!