Healthy, spicy, low in fat, and high in protein, this Spicy Bean Dip recipe is a must have at your next football party. Serve it plated with tortilla chips and assorted vegetables to satisfy everyone’s hunger.
Spicy Bean Dip pairs well with so many different types of foods. Add colorful peppers, broccoli, celery, cucumbers, and tortilla chips to the platter to satisfy your guests’ hunger during your next football party. The star ingredient in this delicious dip is Turmeric, which is a powerful super spice that not only gives this dip an incredible taste, but also gives your party guests some amazing health benefits. This low fat, high protein and fiber dip will thrill everyone’s tastebuds.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups dried beans of choice, soaked overnight, or 2 cans of prepared beans
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tbsp coriander
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- Add everything into the food processor and pulse.
- You will need to stop and push the sides down and pulse again.
- Do this until you get a nice creamy mixture.
- Refrigerate leftover dip.
Serve this high fiber, low fat Game Day Spicy Bean Dip as a healthier football appetizer and your guests will thank you. This is such a healthy dip or spread and it’s absolutely perfect served with fresh vegetables. If you love this recipe, be sure to find more like it in our appetizer section. Enjoy!