5 Refreshing Spring Drinks
With the warmer weather of spring, we’re always on the lookout for refreshing drinks that taste amazing and cool us down. We love smoothies and fruity drinks any time of the day, and all 5 of these spring drinks are delightful. If you’ve been looking for a kid-friendly drink recipe that’s simple to make, you’re going to love these spring drink recipes!
- Refreshing, tangy, and fizzy, this Frozen Fruit Punch would be perfect to serve at your next cookout. This tropical delight is so simple to make, but the outcome is a cold and refreshing treat your party guests will love.
- If you loved orange creamsicles as a child, you’re going to love this recipe for Summer Citrus Orange Creamsicle Smoothies. You’re going to want to keep this recipe handy all summer long.
- This Raspberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie embodies the flavors of the season. There’s just something special about mixing raspberry with pineapple that’s just so springtime fresh.
- If you’re craving a milkshake, but you’re watching your calories, this Vanilla Skinny Milkshake recipe is exactly what you need. Only 50 calories, but all of the flavor!
- This Mango Strawberry Orange Smoothie is sweet and delicious without any added sugars. It’s perfect with breakfast on a warm, sunny morning.
These 5 Spring Drink recipes are some of our new favorites and we’re sure you’ll enjoy them too. If you love these drink recipes as much as we do, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. Be sure to visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible drink recipes. Enjoy!