6 Fruity Desserts that are perfect for springtime!
Spring is finally upon us and most of the country is starting to thaw after a brutally cold winter. Nothing says spring and warmer weather better than celebrating the new season with fresh and fruity desserts. These 6 fruity dessert recipes are simple to make and absolutely perfect for springtime!
- Fresh berries make this Very Berry Dessert Nachos recipe the perfect choice for a dessert after your family meal. You can’t go wrong with cinnamon sugar nachos, topped with sweet berries and chocolate syrup.
- If you need a quick and easy dessert option that’s definitely on the healthier side, you’re going to want to try this recipe for Strawberry and Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits. This is a budget-friendly, no-bake dessert that you’ll absolutely love.
- Pineapple Curd makes a great cake filling just like lemon curd. Mix it with a little whipped cream or other whipped topping and it is even more fun as a dip. Serve it over vanilla ice cream or a fruit sorbet, and you have heaven in a dish.
- This Apple Cranberry Crisp recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and tart with a crispy oatmeal topping. Top it with ice cream for a delicious warm weather treat.
- This Walnut Mango Yogurt Parfait offers a beautiful presentation and it can be served as a healthy dessert or a delicious breakfast. This no-bake recipe is sure to be a hit in your house!
- If you’re craving cake, but you don’t want to serve up anything too heavy after dinner, this super simple Berry Shortcake is a great fruity dessert option. Who says you have to bake everything from scratch in order for it to be delicious?
We hope you enjoy these fruity desserts as much as we do. If you like these recipes, stop by our Desserts section to find more like them. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!