Love all of those fresh and fruity water options you get at the spa? Don’t wait for your next massage appointment when you can enjoy these five simple Fruit Infused Sparkling Water recipes at home! #FindYourSparkle
We love when we get to visit the spa because being pampered is super important to the psyche. One of our favorite things about our spa visits are all of the fresh, fruit infused water options available. Don’t wait for your next spa visit to enjoy that pampered feeling because it’s really simple to make these Fruit Infused Sparkling Water recipes at home! The next time you head to the store, be sure to pick up some DASANI® Sparkling Water in your favorite flavors and some fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs and you’ll be ready to make these refreshing concoctions at home. The flavor combinations are endless that you can create, but we’re sipping on this Pineapple Mint Infused Sparkling Lime Water right now and it’s amazing!
- 6 large chunks of fresh pineapple
- 1 can of DASANI® Sparkling Lime Water
- 1 sprig of mint
- Place the chunks of pineapple into an 8-ounce glass.
- Pour the DISANI® over the pineapple, then add the sprig of mint.
- Allow the drink to sit for just a short while to let the flavor of the mint set in.
- Visit the original recipe on Julie is Coco and Cocoa to get 4 more drink recipes you'll love!
We hope you love this Fruit Infused Sparkling Water drink recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this refreshing recipe, visit our Drinks Section for more like it. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing for the holidays. Enjoy!