5 Football Themed Party Foods
We’re gearing up for the Big Game and we’re sure you are too! Not sure what to serve at your Big Game Party? Football themed party foods are always fun and make a great presentation for your party guests. Not only will these 5 fun football themed party foods impress your guests with your mad party skills, they’re sure to deliver awesome snacking flavors for the entire game!
- Serving Football Shaped Hamburgers at your Big Game Party is sure to score you a touchdown with your guests. Everyone loves a good burger and these even look great on the table!
- Doritos Encrusted Bacon Cheddar Potato Fritter Footballs anyone? This flavor-packed appetizer is a delicious treat all by itself and it sure would taste great along side one of those burgers!
- Bacon and cheese top most people’s list when they are thinking of football party foods. That makes these Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread Footballs a great appetizer to have on hand for your Big Game Party.
- Having something sweet on your party table is always a good idea. Consider adding these Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Footballs to your game day table to make it complete.
- If you’re looking for something to wow your guests in small spaces, learn How to Build a Snackadium that holds all of your favorite party foods in one great presentation for the win.
The Big Game is just around the corner and we hope you are just as excited for it as we are. We hope these 5 football themed party foods get you on your way to throwing the best party ever this year. We’ll be sharing new party appetizers every day from now until the big game so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe!