Fish Tacos with Coleslaw
Fish Tacos are one of our favorite 30-minute meals. They are the perfect dish for a busy weeknight dinner. We love to make these tacos with tilapia because it’s a light, flaky fish that’s easy to prepare, affordable, and cooks up quickly. If you’re a busy mom, you can easily prepare the fish ahead of time and just heat it up quickly in the oven when everyone gets home for a delicious and satisfying meal full of flavor.
- For the Fish:
- 1 lb Tilapia
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Taco Shells
- Shredded Cheese and other taco toppings if desired.
- For the Coleslaw:
- Packaged Coleslaw
- Coleslaw Dressing
- Sriracha Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and scramble them.
- Run each thawed piece of Tilapia under cold water then place in egg mixture.
- Place bread crumbs into a large bowl.
- Coat each side of Tilapia.
- Sprinkle with cumin on both sides.
- Place on sprayed tinfoil and cook in a preheated 350º oven.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, depending on your oven.
- While the fish cooks, make up the coleslaw.
- Put the shredded coleslaw in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your dressing to your liking. Some like it sloppy, some like it crunchy.
- Mix in a few tablespoons of Sriracha.
- Place the coleslaw on the bottom of the taco shells.
- Break up the fish into nice bite-sized pieces and place on top of coleslaw.
- Top with your favorite taco toppings, like shredded iceberg, shredded Colby, tomatoes, and onion.
We hope you enjoy this simple and delicious fish taco recipe as much as we do. If you love this easy recipe as much as we do, you can find more like it by visiting our 30-Minute Meals section. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!