You are going to love the benefits of this Fennel Seed Weight Loss Water! The high fiber content is one reason why fennel is well known as a weight-loss aid. Fennel tea, often brewed from the seeds, can relieve digestive discomfort and gas.
Fennel Seed Weight Loss Water
Fennel water actually has a mild licorice flavor, so you experience a sweet taste in your mouth while you reap the health benefits. It is even a potent breath freshener! Sip this drink throughout the day to help you kick start your healthy weight loss routine.
Fennel Seed Health Benefits
- Flush Toxins – The bulbs of fennel are a good source of fiber. This is beneficial in keeping the digestive system running smoothly and helping to flush toxins from the colon.
- Reduce and Prevent Stomach Spasms – Fennel has also been shown to have antispasmodic properties, which help to relax smooth muscle cells that line the respiratory tract, stomach, and intestines. This not only reduces cramping and bloating in the intestinal tract, but it also relieves respiratory bronchial spasms.
- Relieve Gas and Constipation – Being constipated can add additional pounds around your waistline. Fennel essential oil can help to clear the bowels, relieve constipation, and get rid of gas and bloating, providing much-needed relief.
- Diuretic – The diuretic properties of fennel juice help to remove the toxic substance from the body through frequent urination. This helps to reduce inflammation that causes swelling.
- Natural Appetite Suppressant – Drink Fennel Seed Water to help naturally curb your appetite.
- 4 Cups Spring Water
- 2 Tablespoons Fennel Seed
- Bring the water to a boil.
- When the water begins to boil, add the fennel seeds, and turn of the heat.
- Cover the pot and let steep until it reaches the level of heat you like.
- Strain the water from the seeds into a container.
- Drink warm or over ice.
Home Chef Tip: Add lemon juice for more weight loss benefits and added flavor.
We hope you found this information on the health benefits of Fennel Seeds helpful and we hope you enjoy the drink recipe. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our Healthy Food Tips Section to help you out in your quest for a healthier, happier you!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.