Ready in minutes, this Easy Semi Homemade Salsa is perfect for game day or holiday gatherings. Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes make this simple semi homemade salsa a snap that’s sure to satisfy.
Using Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes in three different flavors, you can quickly and easily create a Semi Homemade Salsa that’s perfect for game day or to set out at holiday gatherings. We are using the Roasted Garlic, Spicy Red Pepper, and Sweet Onion flavors for this recipe, but you can easily swap those out to suit your taste preference. This simple salsa can be used as a topping on your tacos, as a dip for tortilla chips, or on a big, messy place of delicious nachos.
Adding in fresh ingredients amps up the flavor of this semi homemade salsa. Add cilantro, jalapeños, red onions, green pepper, and anything you’d like to kick it up a bit. We also added in dry salsa seasoning for a southwestern taste.
- 3 can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes (Roasted Garlic, Spicy Red Pepper, and Sweet Onion )
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped jalapeño
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Wages Salsa Spices
- Juice of 1 lime
- Dash of sea salt
- Add the diced tomatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Then add your diced red onion, green pepper, and jalapeños.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of the Mrs. Wages Salsa Seasoning and cilantro.
- Then add the juice of 1 lime and a dash of sea salt.
- Mix it all up and let sit 30 minutes before serving.
We hope you love this seriously simple recipe for Semi Homemade Salsa as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for game day. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!