Easy Grilled Burger
It is grilling season and one of our favorite go-to meals this time of year is Grilled Burgers. We always see recipes for fancy burgers with a lot of fancy ingredients on the internet, but what if you just want a flavorful burger without all of that fuss? Instead of a whole host of fancy ingredients that you probably don’t have on hand, you can make grilled burgers that are bursting with flavor with just a few basics to make your simple patties amazing. Whether you grill these with charcoal or on an electric grill, these burgers will delight everyone’s tastebuds. If you’re hosting an outdoor party, these burgers paired with your favorite toppings are definitely the way to go!
- 2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 thin slices of cheese of choice
- 6 hamburger buns
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide the meat into 4 equal portions.
- Form each portion loosely into a ¾" thick burger and make a deep depression in the center with your thumb.
- Grill the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip over and grill another 4 minutes for medium rare.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
We hope you enjoy this Easy Grilled Burger as much as we do. If you love this simple dinner idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!