Jump start your day with this Easy Fried Egg Sandwich recipe. High in protein, this sandwich will fuel your energy and boost your metabolism. Ready in minutes, this is a simple way to start your day off right.
Easy Fried Egg Sandwich
Start your day off right by waking up your body with a healthy breakfast. Eggs are a good source of protein, contain all of the essential amino acids, and one large egg has 9 grams of complete protein. There are so many great ways to use eggs as a complete breakfast in the morning. These Easy Fried Egg Sandwiches are good right off the griddle, or you can pack them in your lunch for a cold fried egg sandwich.
Some of our favorite egg recipes:
- If you love breakfast for dinner, you’re going to love this unique recipe for Poached Eggs in Pasta Sauce. It takes less than 30 minutes to make this delicious and satisfying low sodium dish.
- Get out your veggie spiralizer for this Pizza Egg Muffins with Potato Noodles recipe that combines your family’s love of pizza and eggs together in one breakfast in the palm of your hand.
- If you’re hosting a brunch, you need to serve this awesome Baked Egg in Avocado Nest recipe. Healthy, delicious, and ready in 20 minutes, this breakfast is sure to impress your guests.
- This Healthier Open Faced Egg Salad Sandwich is made with eggs, low-fat mayonnaise, celery, and mustard for a well-balanced lunch that’s sure to please!
- Avocado Toast is quite possibly the perfect breakfast food and snack option around these days. Here are three amazing avocado toast recipes including hard-boiled eggs; BLA; and radicchio, corn, and hummus that you just have to try!
We hope you love this Easy Fried Egg Sandwich recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!