This Paleo Banana Pancakes recipe is a guest post by Heather from Living on Love and Cents. You can find other Paleo and Gluten-Free recipes by visiting her site.
Easy Banana Pancakes (Gluten Free, Paleo)
Pancakes have always been a family favorite at our house. We enjoy them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When you are trying to eat gluten-free, Paleo, or generally healthy, pancakes can quickly be eliminated from your menu. But I found a solution. These easy banana pancakes are healthy and delicious. You can whip this gluten-free, Paleo pancake recipe up in minutes.
We love sweets at this house too. There is something so comforting about sweet pancakes. Can’t you just taste them now? You only need a few ingredients from your pantry to make this gluten-free and Paleo pancake recipe.
- ¾ cups Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 bananas mashed (very ripe are best)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup pure almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- Coconut Oil (or oil of choice to coat the pan)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs then add the almond milk and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet just above medium heat and add just enough coconut oil (or oil of your choice) to lightly coat the pan.
- Measure out ¼ cup of batter and pour into the skillet.
- Cook until the sides of the pancakes firm up and bubbles start to escape from the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes (these are a little more fragile than wheat flour pancakes).
- Cook an additional 45 seconds to 1 minute then repeat with remaining batter.
If you love this easy recipe, be sure to check out all of our Recipes and like us on Facebook for even more recipe ideas. And if you want to get truly inspired, you can find some amazing recipes by following us on Pinterest. Bon appetit!