Learn to make this DIY all natural Pomegranate Pizzazz Sea Salt Scrub to keep your hands soft and smooth in the kitchen. You’ll never have to worry about dry, cracked hands again.
Today we’re going to step outside of the recipe box to bring you this handy kitchen helper. If you’re anything like us, you spend a lot of time in the kitchen and that also includes cleaning up messes and a lot of hand washing. If all of that kitchen cleaning leaves you with dry, cracked hands, this DIY all natural Pomegranate Pizzazz Sea Salt Scrub is exactly what you need.
It can get quite costly to purchase your sea salt scrubs from a spa, but they are so simple and economical to make at home and they deliver the same results. The possibilities are endless with different essential oils and natural coloring, but this Pomegranate Pizzazz Sea Salt Scrub is our new favorite. All you need is some coconut oil, epson salt, sea salt, a Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz Tea Bag, water, and some peppermint essential oil. One mason jar full lasts a long time and you can whip it up for less than $5. Aren’t your hands worth that tiny investment?
- 2 cups Epson salt
- 1 cup course sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz All Natural Tea Bag
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- In a mixing bowl, mix epson and sea salts together until thoroughly blended.
- Add coconut and essential oils into the salt mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place water in a shallow bowl and heat in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds.
- Remove bowl from microwave and place tea bag in water and press to infuse the water with the tea.
- Once the water is your desired color, pour it into the salt scrub mixture and mix until the color is evenly over the salts.
- Store in an air-tight glass container, mason jars work well.
- Use ½ teaspoon every time you wash your hands.
This Pomegranate Pizzazz Sea Salt Scrub is amazing, smells fantastic, and it’s a great way to make your guests feel special too. Who knew feeling pampered at home could be this simple? If you love this sea salt scrub as much as we do, you might want to try our DIY Orange Sea Salt Scrub and our DIY Lemon Essential Oil Sugar Scrub. We hope you enjoy this simple and economical kitchen helper as much as we do!