Made with Organic Turbinado Raw Cane Sugar, Avocado Oil, Honey, and Coconut Oil, this simple, 4-ingredient Organic Cane Sugar and Honey Scrub will give your facial skin a youthful glow and leave your hands feeling silky smooth.
Let’s step out of the recipe box to talk about this phenomenal DIY beauty product made with organic ingredients from your pantry. The winter weather leaves most of us dealing with issues of dry, unbalanced skin. Make that a thing of the past when you keep this simple, 4-ingredient DIY Organic Cane Sugar and Honey Scrub on hand. Made with raw cane sugar, avocado and coconut oils, and just a little bit of honey, this scrub will become your new best friend in the kitchen and bathroom. We chose to pair these four ingredients together for this scrub for their many healing properties.
- Sugar naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria, and because of the course nature of the organic raw cane sugar used here, it helps to slough off those dead, dry skin cells.
- Avocado Oil is often recommended for the treatment of skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Once applied, Avocado Oil is deeply absorbed by the skin, making it an ideal moisturizer and skin care agent.
- Coconut Oil is a beauty powerhouse! You can use it to hydrate your skin, reduce premature signs of aging, and even fight frizzy hair.
- Honey has been used in beauty routines for centuries and there’s good reason for that! It’s beneficial for the treatment of acne, eczema, scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and so much more.
- 1 cup Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Organic Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Natural Honey
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or container until well combined.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- To Use:
- Twice daily, apply sugar scrub to your entire face, neck, and throat (avoiding the delicate eye area completely) using a circular motion, being certain not to scrub too hard.
- Rinse off with warm water, then cool water to finish it off and close those pores back up.
- You can also use this scrub daily on your hands to battle cracking, and on your entire body to keep all of your skin moisturized and healthy.
This simple, 4-ingredient DIY Organic Cane Sugar and Honey Scrub is amazing for your skin, and it’s a great way to make your guests feel special too. Who knew feeling pampered at home could be this affordable? If you love this sugar scrub as much as we do, you might want to try our DIY Orange Sea Salt Scrub and our DIY Lemon Essential Oil Sugar Scrub too. We hope you enjoy this simple and economical kitchen helper as much as we do!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.