Lemon Essential Oil Sugar Scrub
There are so many wonderful ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen that can double in the beauty department. One of our favorite DIY projects is also a fantastic kitchen helper that also makes a great gift. We love creating wonderfully eye-appealing, lovely-scented sugar scrubs with items from the kitchen and essential oils. These scrubs will slough off your dry winter skin and leave your hands smelling divine. You don’t have to spend a lot of money buying these scrubs when you can make them for pennies on the dollar at home.
DIY sugar scrubs can be used on the body, face, hands, and even your feet. We love the idea of packaging sugar scrubs in little Mason Jars with party-themed DIY tags to give to our guests as take aways they’ll enjoy for months to come. This DIY Lemon Essential Oil Sugar Scrub is one of our absolute favorites so we decided to share it with you.
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 20 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- Food coloring of choice, 3-4 drops *optional*
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Store in an air-tight container for at-home use or in small-sized Mason Jars for gift giving.
- Use each time you wash your hands in the kitchen for smooth, soft, crack-free hands.
If you love our DIY Lemon Essential Oil Sugar Scrub, be sure to check out our recipe for DIY Orange Sea Salt Scrub. Make sure you stop back by often because we will have a lot more DIY Kitchen Beauty Products to share with you to help you with simple ways to enhance your busy lifestyle with items from your kitchen!