With just 4 ingredients, wash away cellulite, stretch marks, and more when you make and use this simply magical DIY Coffee Scrub.
Stretch marks are a common concern caused by rapid change in skin growth due to excessive weight gain or weight loss, and often times, pregnancy. Cellulite is a big concern for many as well. Don’t let stretch marks and cellulite get you down. Wash them away with this all natural DIY Coffee Scrub. There are no chemicals— just awesome stuff for your body! Our skin is our largest organ, so it’s important to take care of it. It absorbs 60% – 80% of what it comes in contact with. Don’t put toxic ingredients onto your body!
This homemade coffee scrub stimulates your blood, lymphs, and brings nutrients to the surface of your skin so your skin becomes firmer, tighter, smoother, and softer! Here are the four simple kitchen ingredients to make the scrub and their benefits to your body:
- Coffee is rich in antioxidants which are beneficial to your skin. The caffeine in coffee, when circulated into the skin, stimulates blood flow and circulation. This helps with cell regeneration. The caffeine absorbs into your skin so your skin is (temporarily) tighter and firmer.
- Coconut Oil is a great moisturizer that’s easily absorbed by the skin to make your skin softer to the touch and in appearance.
- Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants like polyphenols. One teaspoon of cinnamon has as much antioxidant capacity as a full cup of pomegranate juice or a half cup of blueberries.
- Brown Sugar is a humectant so it draws moisture out of the environment and can add it right back into the skin. Its natural moisturizing properties make it the perfect addition to this scrub.
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Equal Parts of:
- Coconut Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Coffee Grounds
- Mix all together and store in an air tight container.
- Rub on your body in circular motions while in the shower.
- Leave it on skin for a good 5 minutes, then rinse.
This simple, 4-ingredient DIY Coffee Scrub is amazing for your skin, and it’s a great way to make your guests feel special too. Who knew feeling pampered at home could be this affordable? If you love this body scrub as much as we do, you might want to try our DIY Orange Sea Salt Scrub and our DIY Lemon Essential Oil Sugar Scrub too.
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.