You haven’t lived until you’ve tried this highly addictive Delightfully Cheesy Layered Pizza Dip. A spicy surprise in every bite sets this pizza dip recipe above the rest.
Delightfully Cheesy Pizza Dip in 20 Minutes with a Spicy Kick
There are a lot of Pizza Dip recipes flying around, and for good reason. Pizza Dip is quite possibly the perfect appetizer and it’s incredibly versatile, just like its namesake, which is one of the things we love most about this irresistible party food. How can you go wrong with layers of cheese, sauce, cheese, whatever toppings you like, then even more cheese? Quite honestly, you can’t. You’ve tried the rest and now it’s time to try the best Delightfully Cheesy Pizza Dip you’ll ever try. Cooked in just 20 minutes entirely in the oven, you can’t go wrong with this cheesy goodness. Our version is vegetarian, but you can add leftover chicken, some pepperoni slices, maybe even ground beef. Sky’s the limit. The only thing you can’t leave out is our secret ingredient that adds a spicy kick that sets this delicious Pizza Dip above the rest!
- 8 oz jalapeño cream cheese
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 can No Salt Ro*tel®, drained
- Pita and/or Pasta Chips
- Combine jalapeño cream cheese and spices and spread in the bottom of a round glass pie pan.
- Cover cream cheese mixture with ½ cup pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the parmesan cheese evenly over the top of the sauce.
- Spread the rest of the sauce over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sauce.
- Scatter Ro*tel® over the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot with pita or pasta chips.
We hope you love this Delightfully Cheesy 20-Minute Pizza Dip recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delectable dip, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!