Crock Pot Chicken Soup is Perfect for Busy Winter Weeknights!
Turning to your slow cooker on busy weeknights is the perfect solution to having a nice, hot meal ready for the family when they get home from their full day at work or school. During the winter, hearty bowls of soup always hit the spot. To help you with your family meal plan for the week, we’ve discovered 5 delicious Crock Pot Chicken Soup recipes we know you’re going to love!
- When you think of comfort food, chicken noodle soup always comes to mind. If you’re looking for a recipe for the perfect comfort food for dinner, try this recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup.
- If you’re looking to spice things up a bit, you’ll definitely want to try this recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup. This is an easy, healthy, deliciously flavorful soup with a kick.
- This recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Corn Soup is packed with protein and vegetables. This flavorful soup can be ready for the slow cooker in no time and the result is delicious.
- Crock Pot Tortilla Soup is a deliciously fulfilling dinner the whole family will enjoy. This tomato-based soup delivers just enough heat to satisfy your craving for something spicy.
- If you have a few minutes in the morning to sauté or grill a few chicken breasts, you can let your slow cooker do the rest of the work while you are at work or play and come home to this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner.
We hope you love these Crock Pot Chicken Soup recipes as much as we do. If you enjoyed these soup recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Bon appetit!