Gooey chocolate brownies are made extra special with the addition of chopped up Butterfinger candy bars. Perfect for gift giving or holiday parties, these Decadent Butterfinger Brownies are sure to please the chocolate lovers in your life!
Chewy chocolately homemade brownies get a delightful flavor boost by simply adding Butterfinger chunks into the mix before baking. Thrill your family and friends by gifting a decadent treat that’s full of gooey chocolate and the peanut buttery flavor of a classic candy bar favorite. These Butterfinger Brownies are perfect for office parties, school parties, or just served up as a delicious dessert.
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1-12 oz bag of chopped Butterfinger Bits (if you can't find the bag in the baking aisle, you can just crush a bag of minis)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place butter in a large microwave safe mixing bowl, melt in microwave.
- Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and eggs to melted butter and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until completely combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for approximately 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
We hope you love this recipe for Decadent Butterfinger Brownies as much as we do. If you love this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!