This Crock Pot Jambalaya is loaded with chicken, shrimp, sausage, veggies, and rice and it’s a real crowd pleaser. Crock Pot meals are no fuss and clean up is a breeze. This recipe is perfect for a cool fall evening, a hearty lunch, or even for guests at your next football watching party. This protein and veggie packed, low sodium dish will leave everyone begging for more!
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 1 lb cooked turkey sausage
- 1 lb cooked frozen salad shrimp
- 2 cups white rice
- 14 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- Pour the chicken broth in the Crock Pot.
- Stir in all of the spices, the bay leaf, and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Chop all of your vegetables and put them in the pot.
- Cut your chicken and sausage in to bite-sized pieces and put them in with the broth and vegetables.
- Add the shrimp.
- Stir in the rice.
- Simmer on low for 8 hours, or for 4 hours on low if you need a quicker meal solution.
Serve this up alone or with some bread or crackers. The flavor combinations are sure to delight the palette and you’ll want to add this recipe into your weekly rotation. We’re sure this will be a dish that you’re going to want to serve, and devour, again and again.
If you love this Crock Pot meal, be sure to visit our Recipe Section for even more easy meal ideas and slow cooker recipes. For daily recipe inspiration, be sure to like us on Facebook, follow along on Twitter, and sift through our many food boards on Pinterest. Bon apetit y’all!