The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #MyPicknSave #CollectiveBias
Crock Pot Enchilada Pie
It’s cold outside and most families are turning to their slow cookers to create the perfect comfort foods to keep them warm. If you’re tired of the same old chili recipes, stews, and soups, you’re really going to love this recipe from Whole & Heavenly Oven. This slow-cooked stacked Enchilada Pie cooks up entirely in the Crock Pot and is the perfect busy weeknight comfort food! Not only is this a colorful and tasty dinner idea, it’s an incredibly easy recipe using simple ingredients from Pick ‘n Save.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1½ cups corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: Diced avocado, fresh tomatoes, olives, and cilantro for topping
- Gather your ingredients and your Crock Pot.
- Head over to the original recipe on Whole & Heavenly Oven for full preparation and cooking instructions.
- Stay warm and enjoy your meal!
We hope you love this recipe for Crock Pot Enchilada Pie as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Crock Pot Section for more just like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!