Sweet, tart, and bubbly, this Cranberry Apple Cider Fizz is the perfect mocktail for your holiday menu. This festive drink embodies the fall flavors of apple, cranberry, orange, and rosemary. Booze it up for a fall cocktail you’ll love!
Entertaining Tip: Mocktail recipes are trending!
Do you follow drink trends? We’ve shared everything from Alcohol Infusion 101 Tips to making homemade Flavored Simple Syrups over the last year (or two!). Since mocktail recipes are popping up all over the place, this holiday season I wanted to share this Cranberry Apple Cider Fizz as a non-alcoholic option for your holiday menu.
If you saw my two person Sausage Stuffing Acorn Squash recipe, then you know my husband and I are dining at home for the holidays. Just the two of us! It’s strangely thrilling to know we are skipping out on the hustle and bustle of the season. We still want a festive experience; just without the hassle. I’ve developed my take on the holiday classics, perfectly sized for two people. With plenty of tips to help you shop and cook a smaller scale holiday meal, cooking for two for the holidays is simple!
A holiday menu using all the fall flavors!
That’s what I love about this Cranberry Apple Cider Fizz mocktail recipe. The fruit leftover from the cranberry syrup is the perfect filling for the orange cranberry mini sweet rolls we are having. That is one trick I’ve learned when cooking for two: Use ingredients in multiple recipes. In this case the cranberries, oranges, and rosemary all do double duty. I even used the leftover apple cider to brine the Cornish hens we ate as our main course.
- 8 oz apple cider
- 1 oz cranberry simple syrup
- Sparkling water
- 4-6 frozen apple slices, for garnish
- 2 strips orange zest, for garnish
- 2 sprigs rosemary, for garnish
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey, adjust for personal taste
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Add apple slices to 2 rocks glasses, evenly divide apple cider between glasses.
- Drizzle 1/2 ounce cranberry syrup into each drink.
- Garnish with orange zest and rosemary sprig.
- Serve immediately.
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until berries burst.
- Mash berries through a fine mesh strainer placed over a bowl. Store syrup closed in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Reserve fruit for toast or dessert recipes.
Home Chef Tip: Add 1 ounce whiskey or bourbon to each glass for an adults-only beverage.
We hope you enjoy this non-alcoholic Cranberry Apple Cider Fizz recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Loriann from Thyme for Cocktails. If you love this seasonal drink recipe and you’re entertaining soon, be sure to visit our Drink section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!