There’s no better summer treat than a no-bake dessert! These Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles are creamy, cool, and refreshing. Just like traditional cheesecake only cold and on a stick!
Six Simple Ingredients!
It takes six ingredients to make these Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles, most of them are things you might already have on hand. Cream cheese is a must for summer desserts, powered sugar and dark chocolate chips are probably already sitting in your pantry. Sweet red raspberries are in season right now and add the perfect amount of tang to this dessert. Crush up graham crackers and mix the crumbs with butter to create a tasty graham cracker crust for the bottom of these popsicles.
The perfect summer treat!
It takes twenty minutes or less to prepare these Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles. Simply mix the powdered sugar with a package of softened cream cheese, add in raspberries, and fold in chocolate chips. Zap your chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften them and they will melt in the popsicle mixture, ensuring chocolate in every bite! Pour the filling into popsicle molds and top it with the graham cracker crust. Freeze these popsicles for four or more hours and enjoy! Family members of all ages will love these sweet treats. It’s easy to swap out the raspberries for a seasonal fruit near you – try peaches or blackberries too!
You can find a variety of popsicle molds online at Amazon or locally at Target, Walmart, or your grocery store. I like to buy molds that require wooden sticks, just like the ones from the store. You can use any size mold to create more or less popsicles.
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 6-oz packages raspberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar into a bowl. Mix until blended smooth.
- Add in one package of raspberries and mix well, gently mashing in the berries.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Fold them into the mixture, until blended.
- Add the second package of raspberries, but stir gently, keeping these whole.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and add sticks, leaving room for the graham cracker crust.
- Combine the melted butter and crushed graham crackers in a bowl and mix until the grahams are coated. Add the mixture to the bottom of the popsicles, pressing gently.
- Freeze for four hours or more before serving.
Home Chef Tip: Gently run the popsicle molds under hot water before serving to help the popsicles slide out with ease.
We hope you enjoy these Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles from SoFabFood Home Chef, Raquel from Horses and Heels, as much as we do. If you love this summer treat, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!