Chipotle Pepper Dip for Cinco de Mayo
We love the flavors of Mexican cuisine and enjoy experimenting with them in the kitchen. If you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo, this spicy Chipotle Pepper Dip is definitely one of the items you should have on your party table. This dip is perfect to top tacos or taquitos, or you can just serve it on a platter with your favorite vegetables for your appetizer. This tangy dip has a nice kick and it’s super simple to prepare ahead of time.
Simply grill a Poblano pepper then deseed it and add everything into the blender to make this flavorful and versatile dip. Your party guests will be begging for the recipe!
- 1 Pint of Sour Cream
- 1 Poblano Pepper, grilled and deseeded
- 1-7 oz can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 Handful of Fresh Cilantro
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Grill the Poblano Pepper until charred, let cool, then deseed.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with tacos, taquitos, vegetables, or taco salad.
We hope you enjoy this simple and delicious dip recipe as much as we do. If you love this Chipotle Pepper Dip, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!