Make these Chicken, Greek Yogurt, and Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers for your next football party or holiday gathering. They pack a healthy punch in delicious finger food form!
Pinwheels are the perfect finger food for your football get together or appetizer at your holiday gathering. They can be made in so many different ways. First spread some sort of dressing on your favorite tortillas, then layer on leafy greens, meats and vegetables, and top with cheese. Roll them up, cut into bite-sized slices, and insert toothpicks so they’ll keep their shape when your guests pick them up. We love making these Chicken, Greek Yogurt, and Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers because they pack a healthy punch in delicious finger food form!
- 1 pkg tortilla wrap of your choice
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Thinly sliced chicken breast (We used Cracked Black Pepper Chicken Breast)
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Mix the greek yogurt with the juice of one lemon.
- Spread this mixture onto your wrap.
- Sprinkle curry powder over the yogurt mixture.
- Layer the spinach down first.
- Then lay down the chicken breast meat.
- Add the shredded cheese on top.
- Roll up tightly.
- Cut every half inch, lay on a platter, and insert toothpicks to keep everything in place.
We hope you love this simple recipe for Chicken, Greek Yogurt, and Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for game day and holiday parties. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!