Make these simple Cheez-It® Breaded Chicken Tacos for a light and fulfilling weeknight meal with a cheesy, crunchy taste that will delight the palate.
Add a new flavor to traditional breaded chicken tacos when you make this recipe for Cheez-It® Breaded Chicken Tacos. Packed with protein and bursting with flavor, these breaded chicken tacos are perfect for a busy weeknight paired with fresh vegetables.
Thin chicken breast tenderloins work best when you’re grilling them, so that’s what we use when we make this meal. You only have to flip them a few times, and they’re cooked in no time, ready for the dinner table.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup Cheez-It Crackers, Cheddar Cheese Flavor
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp crushed dried onions
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk (or whole milk)
- Cut your chicken pieces into strips.
- Add your Cheez-Its and spices into a blender and blend until combined, set aside.
- Blend your eggs and almond milk, place in a deep dish for dipping.
- Add the Cheez-It mixture on to a plate.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture then coat with the Cheez-It mixture.
- Cook on a pre-heated grill.
- Turn the chicken four times, twice on each side, for 5 minutes each time.
- Serve in tortillas topped with your favorite Mexican toppings for tacos.
We hope you love this seriously simple recipe for Cheez-It Breaded Chicken Tacos as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling section for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!