This simple Cheese Stuffed Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad recipe combines cheese tortellini with Italian dressing, Roma tomatoes, zucchini, celery, and red onion for a fantastic vegetarian side dish or picnic salad that’s awesome for spring!
Cheese Stuffed Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect cold salad that can be served as a side dish at dinner or enjoyed at a picnic in the park. This salad is simple to prepare and is ready in no time using cheese tortellini from the refrigerator section of your grocery store that you toss in boiling water for a few minutes to prepare. Since we use bottled Italian dressing for this recipe, all you need to do is chop up a few vegetables while the tortellini is cooling, then mix everything together.
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini
- ½ bottle Prepared Italian Dressing
- 1 Zucchini, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 Celery Stalks, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ Red Onion, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Cook the tortellini by following the directions on the package.
- Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Mix prepared tortellini and chopped vegetables, then add the Italian dressing, and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
We hope you love this Cheese Stuffed Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad as much as we do. If you enjoyed this quick and delicious recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our members are sharing. Enjoy!