Spice up your life with this recipe for Caribbean Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice. Perfect for lunch or dinner, this light, gluten-free dish is surprisingly simple to make. #KingOfFlavor
This Caribbean Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice is light, flavorful, and surprisingly simple to make. Perfect for a summer lunch or dinner, this dish is low calorie and gluten free. This delicious meal gets its spicy kick from the New El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Sauce. With its mild, slightly sweet flavor, this sauce combines perfectly with the shrimp, grilled pineapple, and sweet peppers in this recipe. Serve this Caribbean Shrimp over a bed of homemade, gluten-free cauliflower rice for a family dinner that’s sure to be a hit!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 5 slices pineapple
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- For the shrimp:
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, tails on
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Sauce
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tsp lime juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- For serving:
- lime wedges and chopped cilantro
- El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Sauce for added flavor
- melted coconut oil for brushing the pineapple slices and cooking the cauliflower rice
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on CookingLSL for full preparation and cooking instructions.
We hope you love this simple recipe for Caribbean Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our 30-Minute Meals section for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!