The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #AmericasTea #CollectiveBias
Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Wrap from Erica’s Recipes
We love healthy lunch options and this Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Wrap from Erica’s Recipes is a real winner. With vitamin-loaded and alkalizing arugula greens, calcium from the light ranch dressing, and loads of protein from the chicken, this simple and delicious chicken wrap packs a healthy punch. Pair this sandwich wrap with Bigelow Green Tea for a satisfying and fulfilling lunch that will give you energy while supporting your healthy lifestyle.
- 2 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- seasoning of choice (such as Old Bay or garlic and herb seasoning)
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 5 oz pkg arugula leaves
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 5 large sandwich wraps with spinach
- Gather your ingredients.
- Head over to the original recipe on Erica's Recipes for preparation and cooking instructions.
- Enjoy healthy lunches all week long!
Packed with protein and fresh vegetables, this Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Wrap is perfect for a satisfying and delicious lunch on a busy week day. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our lunch section for inspiration for healthy lunches with a busy schedule. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!