With football season in full swing, we’re all rooting for our favorite teams, but we’re also looking forward to all of the fantastic tailgate food! These Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings are certain to win over a crowd!
Football season is here and I’ll be at the game just for the food! I have to admit that I don’t know much about football. I’m definitely more of a hockey girl! The only interference I’ll probably experience is someone taking the last appetizer from the tray. Thankfully, this Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings recipe makes enough to go around that you won’t have to call a penalty!
You might be thinking…how are boneless wings actually considered ‘wings?’. After all, they’re basically just chunks of boneless, breaded chicken. That may be true, but they’re still a fun finger food to eat. In fact, they’re even better than original wings because you don’t have to worry about eating around bones. You can have the same great taste as traditional wings without the hassle!
- You have to be able to eat it with your hands.
- It has to make your taste buds cheer.
- No double dipping. That’s a penalty, for sure!
- Easy prep and easier cleanup. No one wants to spend game day in the kitchen.
- Wings are an absolute must!
Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings Recipe
You’ll probably find a tray of spicy Buffalo wings at your next tailgating party, but not everyone likes spicy food. These Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings are a great alternative to classic hot wings.
I used thin cuts of chicken breasts to make these wings. The chicken breasts are cut up into small, wing-sized chunks. Then, they’re dredged in flour, dipped in egg, and coated with a Parmesan garlic seasoned bread crumb mixture that crisps up nicely in the oven. Since you can’t have wings without something to dip them in, I made a tasty Parmesan garlic sauce to serve with them!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 5 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Trim fat off chicken breasts and cut into wing-sized chunks.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and add flour to another bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Dredge chicken in flour. Next dip into egg, and then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place breaded chicken evenly on each baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with boneless Parmesan garlic chicken wings.
Home Chef Tip: Use panko bread crumbs for an even crunchier coating.
Make these Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings a must at your next game day or tailgate party! They’re full of cheesy, garlicky flavor that everyone will love!
We hope you enjoy this Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Jessica from Living La Vida Holoka, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for a tailgate party on game day! For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!