Start your day off right with these simple Blueberry Morning French Toast Sticks! Great Grains Blueberry Morning Cereal gives these French Toast Sticks a unique flavor. Dipped in fresh blueberry syrup, your family will be rushing to the breakfast table!
Blueberry Morning French Toast Sticks with Video Tutorial
Want something unique and fruity for breakfast, but your tired of the same old recipes time and again? If so, you’re definitely going to want to try this simple recipe for Blueberry Morning French Toast Sticks. Bursting with a double dose of blueberry flavor from a combination of Blueberry Morning Cereal and fresh blueberries, your family will have no trouble getting out of bed when they smell this aromatic dish.
Now that you’ve seen how simple these Blueberry Morning French Toast Sticks are to make, what are you waiting for? You know you want to dig in!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sliced brioche bread
- 1 cup Great Grains Blueberry Morning Cereal
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix together the egg, milk, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Put the cereal in a second bowl.
- Cut bread into 1-inch slices.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, then coat with cereal.
- In a cast iron skillet, cook bread strips until golden brown on each side.
- Blend maple syrup and fresh blueberries in a blender, pour into a dipping bowl.
- Serve Blueberry Morning French Toast Sticks warm, with syrup.
We hope you love these simple and delicious Blueberry Morning French Toast Sticks as much as we do. If you like this breakfast idea, visit our Breakfast section for even more recipes to help you start your day off right. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible breakfast food inspiration. Enjoy!