Get ready to enjoy a guilt-free dessert!
Does Banana Nice Cream Really Taste Like Ice Cream?
Blueberry Banana Nice Cream Recipe
- 3 bananas, cut into 1 inch pieces and frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Place frozen bananas and blueberries into a food processor. Process on high for 3-4 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
- When the bananas are mostly blended, add unsweetened almond milk, one tablespoon at a time, until you reach a soft serve consistency.
- Either serve right away or freeze in a container until ready to serve. Let soften for about 5 minutes before serving from the freezer.
Home Chef Tip: Keep unpeeled bananas in your freezer for whenever you're craving a sweet treat. That way you can make banana nice cream quickly and easily and have dessert ready in 5 minutes flat!
We hope you love this Blueberry Banana Nice Cream recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Megan from A Dash of Megnut, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this guilt-free dessert, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!