Bacon, lettuce, and tomato are mixed deliciously with mayonnaise and nestled beautifully in crispy wontons to quickly create these all-star BLT Wonton Cups for an awesome party appetizer.
BLT Wonton Cups Recipe
April is National BLT Sandwich Month and to celebrate, we love enjoying these quick and simple BLT Wonton Cups because they are a skinnier version of the sandwich we all love without all of the fat. You will love these creamy, crispy bites that have all the flavor you want from a BLT, wrapped in a fun wonton wrapper. These are a fun way to enjoy a BLT minus the bread. These BLT Wonton Cups have only 0.5 grams of fat. Baking them is the trick to keeping the fat low. You can skinny this recipe down even further by using turkey bacon instead of pork. These are great as a party appetizer or a fun lunch. Simple and satisfying, these wonton cups cook up in just 10 minutes!
Here are some more wonton recipes that we think you should try:
- Mini Moo Shu Pork Pizzas – These brilliant Mini Moo Shu Pork Pizzas would make perfect party appetizers.
- Baked Nutella® Ravioli – Use wonton wrappers to hold a rich and creamy spoonful of Nutella®.
- Spinach Artichoke Tartlets – Use leftover spinach dip to turn your wontons into a tasty hot treat.
- Wonton Lasagna – Make hearty mini lasagna cups with your wontons! Cut your time in half in the kitchen!
- Ice Cream Wonton Tacos – Ice cream tacos with wonton wrappers are sure to be a fan favorite.
We hope you love this recipe for BLT Wonton Cups as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple recipe, be sure to visit our Appetizer Section for more recipes like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!