6 Bite Sized and Meaty Appetizers for the Big Game
Big Game Appetizers are all we can think about these days. We’ve been searching for the best appetizer recipes on the internet and these 6 bite sized and meaty appetizers are at the top of the list. They are small in size, packed with protein, and bursting with flavor. What more could you ask for in a game day appetizer? We’re certain you’ll love these meaty appetizers as much as we do and so will your game day guests!
- These Homemade Corn Dog Bites are gluten free and simple to make. Corn dogs are always a party favorite that even the little picky eaters will eat.
- Skip the buffalo wings and serve up some Buffalo Chicken Cups instead. These tasty treats deliver all of the flavor of traditional buffalo wings without all of the mess.
- If you love a good French dip sandwich, you’re going to love these French Dip Crescents with Easy Au Jus. These are so simple to put together, make a great presentation, and are sure to be a hit at your appetizer table.
- Sweet and slightly spicy with a twist of lime, these Spicy Fish Taco Cups are like a party in your mouth. You’re guests are going to love these meaty appetizers.
- Sloppy Joe Pockets are a yummy twist on classic Sloppy Joes without all of the mess. This recipe is sure to be a real crowd pleaser.
- These Ham & Cheese Quiche Bites are great for entertaining. They are super simple to make using won ton wrappers and a cupcake pan.
All 6 of these bite sized and meaty appetizers will make you the real winner at your Big Game Party. If you loved these appetizer ideas, find more like them in our appetizer section. We’ll be sharing party food recipes every day from now until the big game so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!