The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #PourMoreFun #CollectiveBias
Lemonade Buttercream Cupcake Bouquet from A Million Moments
There’s something about the colors, the warmth, and the sunshine of spring that makes us all feel more lively and creative. If you’re looking for a dessert recipe that’s as fun and colorful as spring itself, you’ll definitely want to make this Lovely Lemonade Buttercream Cupcake Bouquet and Flower Pot. It’s a recipe and a craft all rolled into one that will delight your family and friends. It’s not only adorable, these cupcakes are infused with berry lemonade which is our favorite flavor for springtime treats.
- 1 dozen of your favorite cupcakes
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- ½ stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 cups powdered sugar (more or less to taste)
- ⅓ cup Country Time Lemonade Starter (any flavor)
- icing bag
- Wilton 1M piping tip
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe and craft post at A Million Moments for full step-by-step instructions.
- Impress your family and friends with this delicious springtime dessert!
We hope you enjoy this fun springtime dessert recipe as much as we do. If you love this recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!