You’ll love these 5 Benefits of Cranberry Juice for your body. You’ll be absolutely amazed at how beneficial this superfood is for your health. Drink it daily and reap the incredible benefits!
Cranberry Juice has many benefits that you may not be aware of. Cranberries are loaded with antioxidants and many essential nutrients. They actually outrank nearly every other fruit and vegetable. Interesting fact: One cup of whole cranberries has 8,983 total antioxidant capacity. They also protect your heart, aid in digestion, and help you lose weight. Cranberries have the ability to reduce body-wide inflammation to boost immunity and more. Just be certain to drink a cranberry juice that is low in sugar so you can reap the health benefits without adding on weight from the sugar.
5 Healthy Benefits of Cranberry Juice
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infections – The proanthocyanidins found in cranberry juice prevent the bacteria from binding to the cells of the bladder walls. Cranberry juice also helps flush toxins out of the body through urination. The bacteria never gets a chance to multiply on the bladder walls due to the high acidity levels of the juice.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health – A cup of cranberry juice can limit cardiovascular diseases from occurring. The supercharged antioxidants also prevent against atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries due to the accumulation of fatty plaques and cholesterol. Cranberries are associated with decreased risk of various markers of heart disease.
- Inflammation – Cranberries have been shown to have an anti-inflammatory effect which can potentially benefit conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and stomach and digestive disorders.
- Helps You Lose Weight – Cranberries are full of essential nutrients and vitamins. These are critical in creating a healthy diet. The high acidity prevents the feeling of being hungry. Cranberry juice has an emulsifying effect on the fats deposited in the body which helps you lose weight.
- Fights Oral Problems – The same phytonutrients in cranberries that help prevent UTIs may also benefit our dental health. They prevent bacteria from sticking to your teeth.
We hope you found this information on the healthy Benefits of Cranberry Juice helpful. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our Healthy Food Tips Section to help you out in your quest for a healthier, happier you!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.