Learn how to make an awesome Brass Monkey, aka Beermosa. We love this blue-collar breakfast cocktail consisting of orange juice and light, American-style lager beer. This is the ultimate brunch or party drink.
A Sunday Brunch Cocktail: Beermosa
We love Sunday brunch cocktails and this Beermosa is a fun twist on its fancier cousin, the Mimosa. The Mimosa is composed of equal parts champagne and orange juice while the Beermosa is typcially equal parts beer and orange juice. We like calling this a favorite blue-collar cocktail because we use good old domestic beer. For this cocktail, we use Bud Light because it doesn’t get more American than that. Perfect for a hangover; have your hair of the dog and be done with it!
Here are some more cocktail recipes you may enjoy:
- Meet our new obsession, The Morgan Mule with Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum. Refreshing and the perfect springtime cocktail with lime and mint. Winding down after a busy day never tasted so delicious!
- These Black Velvet Floats are a heavenly mixture of stout, champagne, and vanilla ice cream that’s perfect for the weekend. An irresistible bubbly, creamy concoction you absolutely need to try!
- You’re going to love this lighter, simple twist on the classic Moscow Mule. Diet Grapefruit Moscow Mule uses Diet Ginger Beer and fresh grapefruit juice and slices to skinny up the recipe.
- Everyone will fall in love with this delicious recipe for Love Potion, a Strawberry Limeade Cocktail using Strawberry Vodka, Lime Gin, Strawberry Juice, Lime Juice, and Grenadine.
- This one of a kind Tangerine Dream Cocktail is a creamy, frothy concoction made with fresh tangerines, rum, milk, and vanilla that will have you yearning for warm spring weather.
We hope you love this Beermosa recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this brunch cocktail recipe, be sure to find more like it in our Cocktail section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Message intended for our readers 21+ only. Please drink responsibly!