The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
BBQ Apple Cheddar Sliders
Sliders are a great party food because they’re easily customizable, simple to make, and because of their size, they’re easy to handle. If you’re looking to serve sliders at your next get together, these BBQ Apple Cheddar Sliders from Sweet Phi are the ones you’ll want to try. Pair these sliders with her cheese fries and you have a delicious dish everyone will enjoy. Even more incredibly unbelievable than the amazing taste is that this dish is served up at an affordable $2 per person.
- 6-8 Russet potatoes, cut into wedges, cleaned and dried
- 1 Tsp salt
- ½ tsp each Garlic Salt and Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ¼ Cup Kraft Barbecue Sauce
- 8-9 mini buns for the sliders
- 8-10 slices Velveeta Cheese
- 3 Slices Kraft combo pack cheddar or Kraft cheddar
- 2 Pink Lady Apples
- 1 Tbs Miracle Whip (optional)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on Sweet Phi for full preparation and cooking instructions.
We’re sure you’ll agree that this easy and affordable dish is perfect as a party food or just a fun family meal. If you like this recipe, be sure to subscribe to our site. We’ll send you a free recipe per day just for subscribing. You can also like us on Facebook and visit our Pinterest boards for daily recipe inspiration. Bon apetit!