The secret ingredient to a healthy gut and healthy skin is lurking in your pantry! Use apple cider vinegar daily for a glowing complexion, a happy metabolism, and more. Read these five compelling reasons then try our favorite vinegar recipes!
Whether you’re looking to save money in the beauty department (Hello! Toner is expensive!), update your morning routine (No caffeine for me!), or just keep your heart, gut, and brain healthy, apple cider vinegar may be the answer. With a bottle of apple cider vinegar going for just $3.99, what are you waiting for?!
Who knew apple cider vinegar was this healthy?
- Keep your blood sugar in check – Whether you have Type 2 diabetes or are just trying to keep an eye on your blood sugar, vinegar can help balance out bodily sugar and improve insulin function.
- Supplement your weight loss journey – According to this study, when paired with healthy diet and exercise, apple cider vinegar can increase satiety, meaning you’ll feel “full” faster when eating. Next time you have a big dinner coming up, try having a tablespoon of ACV before you start eating.
- Get glowing skin without a trip to the spa – Apple cider vinegar’s antibacterial properties and naturally occurring malic and lactic acids can help clear acne, exfoliate skin, even skin tone, and balance pH levels. Just make sure to dilute it with water! AND, apple cider vinegar might not be the only pantry item doing your skin good.
- Break your coffee habit – Needing to go on a caffeine detox? A little apple cider vinegar in the morning can wake you up thanks to a healthy dose of potassium and various enzymes! Just put a little in your tea to mask the taste.
- Become a digestion powerhouse – An apple (cider vinegar tonic) a day, will help keep the doctor away! With its proven ability to aid digestion by breaking down foods fast and cleansing your liver, vinegar will keep the bacteria culture in your gut happy and your tummy bloat free.
Looking for ways to include the magic of ACV in your diet? Try these!
- This detox tea featuring our favorite ingredient, apple cider vinegar, is sure to boost your immune system and fight belly bloat whether it’s bikini season or the Christmas season!
- If you want to jumpstart your body in the morning, we recommend this zesty lemon and apple cider vinegar tonic.
- This tonic is perfect if you can’t stand the taste of vinegar. Thanks to maple syrup, ginger, and lemon, the strong taste might be distilled a bit. Drink up!
We hope you find this information about the health benefits of vinegar useful in your every day life. If you enjoyed this article, be sure to visit our Healthy Food Tips section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest and Instagram. Enjoy!