Gather your White Rum, Triple Sec, Midori Melon Liqueur, some ice, and a lime because you’re definitely going to want to make this refreshing unique twist on the classic Pearl Diver Cocktail.
If you’re looking for a unique, refreshing, and somewhat fruity cocktail to serve up at parties or just as a wind down on a warm evening, you’re going to want to try this unique twist on the classic Pearl Diver Cocktail. This rum-based cocktail gets its tang from the Triple Sec and a fresh melon flavor from the Midori. Served with some lime wedges, this drink not only tastes delicious, it also makes for a great presentation with its bright green color.
- 2 oz White Rum
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- 2.5 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 cup Ice
- Lime for garnish *optional*
- In a shaker, pour 2 ounces White Rum.
- Add 2 ounces Triple Sec.
- Add 2.5 ounces Midori Melon Liqueur.
- Shake thoroughly to mix.
- Pour cocktail mixture over ice in a highball or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lime for a better presentation and an extra refreshing twist to the drink.
We hope you love this Pearl Diver Cocktail as much as we do. If you enjoyed this fun drink recipe, be sure to visit our Cocktails section to help you out at your next party. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!