Chicken Wings for the Big Game!
Nothing completes a football party better than chicken wings! Everyone loves wings so they are probably the perfect Big Game Party appetizer. Whether you bake your wings, fry them, or cook them on the grill, we can all agree that a good sauce is a must for great chicken wings. It doesn’t matter if you like your chicken wings spicy, tangy, sweet, or a combination of all of those, you’ll find what you’re looking for with at least one of these 9 chicken wings recipes. Whip up multiple batches with different flavor combinations so that you’re sure to please all of your party guests.
- These Tequila Lime Baked Chicken Wings with Creamy Dill Salsa will be a huge hit at any party. The dill dip is the perfect compliment to the sweet and sour flavor of the wings.
- Do you love Old Bay Seasoning? If so, don’t miss your chance to check out this recipe for Crispy Old Bay Chicken Wings. This is a super simple wing recipe that will delight your guests.
- If you don’t want to bother cleaning up the mess that bone-in wings can make, this Honey Teriyaki Boneless Chicken Wings recipe is right for you. This recipe delivers crispy wings with a light, flaky crust that stays crispy even after you’ve covered them in the sweet and tangy sauce.
- Trying to avoid spending a lot of time in the kitchen on game day? Try this easy Crock Pot Chicken Wing recipe. Place your wings in your slow cooker with your favorite sauce and let the Crock Pot do all of the work for you.
- These Baked Honey Mustard Wings with Sriracha Mayonnaise are a real winner in our book. The honey mustard is sweet and saucy with a slight bite, and the sriracha mayonnaise rounds out the flavor just right. It’s a delicious combination that the fans in your life are sure to enjoy!
- The flavor combination of lemon and pepper is always a crowd pleaser. If that’s the flavor you’re looking for, you’re going to love these restaurant-style Hot Lemon Pepper Wings for sure. Serve these up with your favorite dipping sauces and your guests will come back to the appetizer table again and again.
- If you love traditional buffalo wings, but you’re trying to avoid fried foods, this recipe for Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings is the one you’ll want to try. They are just as crispy as the traditional wings you love without all of the added fats.
- These Sweet Chili-Garlic Wings are bursting with so much flavor, they’re like a party in your mouth. These wings are sweet and tangy without a lot of heat so they’ll be a hit with your guests that don’t enjoy spicy foods.
- These Honey Hot Sauce Wings are battered with a delicious blend of spices and flour, then fried to crisp perfection before being covered in sauce. The sauce is sweet with just the perfect amount of heat added in.
There you have it, 9 deliciously unique chicken wings recipes perfect for game day. Even if your favorite team loses, no one will leave your party completely disappointed because these chicken wings are sure to please no matter the outcome of the game.
We hope you enjoy these chicken wings recipes as much as we do and we’re sure any one of these will be a winner at your Big Game Party. If you love these recipes and need more inspiration for your football party appetizers, you can find everything you need in our Appetizers section. We’ll be sharing football party appetizers every day from now until the big game, so be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!