5 Delicious Crock Pot Sandwich Recipes for Lunch or Dinner!
Sandwiches are a delicious and simple meal that everyone enjoys. Don’t bother stopping at the deli on your way home from work to pick up deli meats for boring subs. Use your slow cooker to help you serve up flavorful, hot sandwiches instead. These 5 delicious Crock Pot Sandwich recipes will make sandwich night an even bigger hit than usual and you won’t spend anymore time preparing these sandwiches than you would standing in line at the deli.
- This recipe for Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Homemade Cole Slaw is just as good as the sandwiches you’d get at your favorite BBQ restaurant only way more affordable. The flavors and crispness of the slaw really make this sandwich stand out.
- These Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwiches are great hot or cold. Make a big batch to serve up for your family dinner, then send the leftovers with the kids for lunch the next day.
- This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork mixes sweet with tangy for a flavorful meat that’s perfect on sandwiches, nachos, or baked potatoes. Versatile and delicious, you can’t go wrong with this one.
- This recipe for Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches only has 6 ingredients so it literally takes minutes to get this going in the Crock Pot. The beef comes out flavorful, tender, and delicious every time.
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks in the Crock Pot are a simple and delicious family meal and perfect for parties. This recipe is so simple, it practically makes itself.
We hope you love these Crock Pot Sandwich Recipes as much as we do. If you enjoyed these soup recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Bon appétit!