5 Fish and Poultry Recipes
Serving fish or poultry is a great, healthy way to pack protein into your family meals, but serving the same dishes over and over again can get tiresome to the palate. Fish and poultry are both lean meats so they work well with all kinds of diets and they deliver delicious taste with the right seasonings and sauces. These 5 fish and poultry recipes are sure to delight your family and they’re all very simple to make!
- These 30-minute Baja-Style Fish Tacos use Cod fillets, but you can easily substitute your favorite fish instead. This healthy dish is packed with flavor and it’s a real winner in our book!
- Love chili, but you want to ditch the beef and red sauce? Try this flavorful White Chicken Chili with Tomatillo Sauce instead. This chili is nice and light with plenty of kick!
- These Paleo Turkey Meatballs are really delicious. They pair perfectly with a side of potatoes roasted with avocado oil, salt, and rosemary.
- This Super Simple Fish Recipe has only six ingredients and cooks up quickly. You can eat it as an entree with a side of vegetables or flake it and use it in fish tacos.
- If you love slow cooker recipes, you’ll want to try this Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken. Spend less than 10 minutes preparing it in the morning, turn on your Crock Pot, and come home to a hot and delicious meal.
We hope you enjoy these 5 healthy fish and poultry recipes. If you’re looking for more ideas for your next family meal, you can visit our Dinner section for inspiration. For daily recipe ideas, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and find us on Pinterest. Enjoy!