Serve the best dessert at your next summer party with any one of these five delicious Summer Cookie Recipes. Fun and flavorful, they’ll be the hit of your next outdoor bash.
We love cookies and we’re always on the hunt for new fabulous cookie recipes to try. We like to keep things fun and flavorful, but simplicity is always key, especially during the summertime months when we’re always on the go. We recently stumbled across these 5 Summer Cookie Recipes and we’re sure you’ll agree that these are all delicious and certainly work well with our set criteria. If you’re looking for new cookie recipes, these are five that you’ll really want to try!
- Nothing says summertime quite like the fresh taste of lemon which is why these Lemon Cheesecake Cookie Bites are at the top of the list. A no-bake cheesecake filling piped into sugar cookie shells creates beautiful little cookie bites that are perfect for any party table.
- This Bakery Style Sugar Cookie Recipe is so simple and versatile, it had to make this list. These moist and flavorful sugar cookies can be formed into shapes suitable for any party. We’re quite fond of the Fairy Cookies in the article and can’t wait to throw our next fairy themed party.
- Who loves Nutter Butter Cookies? We sure do! Imagine 2 crispy peanut butter cookies filled with a creamy peanut frosting. These Copycat Nutter Butter Cookies are much better than the store bought variety since you can enjoy them in a bigger cookie with delicious flavor.
- These Thumbprint Lemon Bar Cookies are melt in your mouth delicious. Homemade lemon curd gives these cookies the zesty taste of lemon for the perfect summer treat.
- No one will be able to resist these Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies when you pull them out of the oven. Fresh lemon, poppy seeds, and cream cheese make these cookies pop with flavor. You’re definitely going to love them too.
We hope you enjoy these 5 Fabulous Summer Cookie Recipes as much as we do. If you’d like to find more recipes like these, be sure to visit our dessert section. You can also like us on Facebook for daily recipe inspiration and join in on the conversations in our Google+ Community to see what others are sharing. Enjoy!