Serve Grilled Seafood for Dinner Tonight!
We love seafood and grilling it is one of our favorite ways to cook and eat it. There are so many things you can do with seafood and it’s such a healthy dinner option. Whether you’re in the mood for tuna, salmon, shrimp, or cod, we’ve got you covered with these 5 flavorful grilled seafood recipes!
- Paleo Tuna Patties can be made in a variety of ways, but we love them grilled and served with a salad or wrapped in a big thick lettuce leaf. This is an easy 30-minute meal that’s packed with protein and satisfying flavors.
- Inspired by Asian flavors, this Soy-Dijon Glazed Salmon is one of those simple, yet elegant, recipes that will impress your family and friends. Bursting with flavor, this is one protein-packed recipe you’ll definitely want to try.
- If you love your grilled seafood with a little kick, you’re going to love this recipe for Grilled Cajun Shrimp. Pair this spicy grilled shrimp with a Chipotle Mayo and you’ve got one amazing taste sensation that you’ll be proud to serve for dinner.
- Grilled Fish Tostadas are a great way to keep things light and healthy while still enjoying one of our favorite Mexican dishes. Packed with protein and vegetables, this is another great weeknight meal.
- If it’s tacos you’re craving, you’ll certainly want to try this tasty recipe for Baja Fish Tacos. Serve these tacos with a spicy Baja Sauce and some red pickled onions for a flavor combination that will satisfy the whole family.
If you loved these healthy grilled seafood recipes, find more like them in our Seafood and Fish section. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. Be sure to follow the food fun on Facebook and join our SoFabFood Community on Google+ to share your recipes with our members. Enjoy!