Wow them at the dinner table tonight with this simple 3-Ingredient Baked Dijon Chicken Breasts recipe. Juicy on the inside, bursting with crispy flavor on the outside, this fabulous meal only requires 10 minutes of prep time!
Simple and Delicious Baked Dijon Chicken Breasts
With only 10 minutes of prep time and just three ingredients, your whole family will love these flavorful Baked Dijon Chicken Breasts. Amazing served over rice, cubed for salads, or shredded for tacos, this perfectly seasoned chicken is sure to be your new go-to recipe on busy weeknights. There’s no need to marinate the chicken overnight because the bold flavors of the simple three ingredient marinade quickly absorbs into the meat. Juicy and tender on the inside and crispy and full of flavor on the outside, this baked chicken is a real winner in our book. All you need is some prepared dijon mustard, some garlic, and some lower sodium soy sauce; and we’re pretty certain you already have those on hand. Don’t have chicken breasts in the freezer? Don’t worry because this recipe works great for chicken legs, chicken thighs, and even chicken wings!
- 4-5 lbs chicken breast (legs or thighs work well too)
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Lower Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Wash your chicken and pat it dry, place in a sprayed baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix mustard, soy sauce, and garlic; stir to blend.
- Dredge the chicken, both sides, in the sauce mixture and return to the baking dish.
- If your chicken has skin, be sure to get some of the marinade under the skin for moister chicken and more flavor.
- Bake chicken breasts for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on thickness. To test, poke with a fork; liquid should run clear.
- Serve over rice, dice for salad, or shred for tacos or sandwiches.
We hope you love this recipe for 3-Ingredient Baked Dijon Chicken as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple recipe, be sure to visit our Low Sodium and Chicken sections for more recipes like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!